Perfect for barbeques yet also convenient for tasty starters and midweek meals, our home made kebabs are perfect for a whole host of occasions.
Check out our awesome list of kebabs and grab a great discount for 20 kebabs.
Cooking guidelines depend on recipe and personal preferences. Refer to recipe for cooking guidlines.
Grill/BBQ (From Chilled):
- Preheat grill/barbeque to a high heat.
- Place kebabs on the grill.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn kebabs and cook under grill for a further 10-15 minutes depending on preference.
Top Tip: Non marinated kebabs give you the perfect opportunity to try out those home made marinade recipies you've been thinking of.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.