Beef & Bacon Burger
Our home made beef & bacon burgers bring a little twist to the standad, more commercialised beef patty. One thing we know about burgers is that they can be easily overcooked and as a result, possibly become a little dry. Thats why Artemis Foods home make the Beef & Bacon burger. The bacon brings the neccessary added moisture to the burger and lets face it...who doesn't love bacon?!
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Grill: medium heat
- Place burgers under grill
- Flip every 4 minutes.
- Cook until both sides are browned and the burger is cooked to the desired doneness,
- Approzimately 8 minutes total (4 minutes each side) for medium rare 6-ounce burgers
Top Tip: Home made burgers should not be over flipped.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.