Pork belly strips are an absolute must at any barbeqeue, with every bite being as mouthwatering as the next, the only concern will be if you have enough.
Our fresh pork belly strips come in packs of either 500g, 1kg, or 2.5kg.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Grill / BBQ (From Chilled): medium/high heat
- Preheat grill / BBQ
- Place the pork belly strips on the grill
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Turn over and roast for a further 10-15 minutes.
Oven (From Chilled): 400°F (200°C) , pre-heated, middle shelf.
- Preheat oven.
- Place the pork belly strips in an oven proof pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Turn over and roast for a further 20-30 minutes.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.