Minced turkey breast is a super lean way of mixing up the norm, even more so than minced chicken (a 100g. serving of skinless, boneless chicken breast contains 135 calories per serving, which is 12 calories higher than the same serving of turkey). Mince turkey is a super lean substitute for beef in recipies such as bolognaise or home made burgers, but phenominal is some more exotic recipies such as turkey keema, turkey chilli or get messy with some amazing turkey enchiladas!
Our fresh mince turkey comes in either 500g, 1kg or 2.5 packs.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
- Cooking guidelines vary on recipe. Refer to recipe for cooking guidelines.
- Meat is cooked when juices run clear.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.