Pork, Bacon & Chorizo Burger
Our home made pork, bacon & chorizo burgers are something a little special and bring a bit of wow factor to any barbeque. We mince our chorizo directly in with the pork to avoid any over concentrated bites or chews of chorizo and the bacon adds that neccessary bit of added moisture to make this burger a bit of a masterpiece.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Grill: medium heat
- Place burgers under grill
- Flip every 4 minutes.
- Cook until both sides are browned and the burger is cooked to the desired doneness,
- Approzimately 8 minutes total (4 minutes each side) for medium rare 6-ounce burgers
Top Tip: Home made burgers should not be over flipped.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.