- Buy 20 for £1.00 each and save 20%
Perfect for barbeques yet also convenient for tasty starters and midweek meals, our home made pork kebabs are extremely popular. Many commercialised pork kebabs are made using loin meat, however we are a bit more meticulous about what we do, and as such we carefully select the best cuts for the best recipies. Thats why we hand select superier cuts that work better for kebabs. It might involve a little extra work on our side, but hey...we're here to provide you the best that we can.
Our home made kebabs are sold individually and you can grab a great discount for 20 kebabs.
Check out our Barbeque Kebabs option at the bottom of this page to mix up your selection of kebabs.
Cooking guidelines depend on recipe and personal preferences. Refer to recipe for cooking guidlines.
Grill/BBQ (From Chilled):
- Preheat grill/barbeque to a high heat.
- Place kebabs on the grill.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn kebabs and cook under grill for a further 10-15 minutes depending on preference.
Top Tip: Home made pork kebabs give you the perfect opportunity to try out those home made marinade recipies you've been thinking of.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.