Ghost Chilli Pork Sausage
Home made sausages have a great reputation and as such, come with high expectations. Thats why at Artemis Foods we carefully select our cuts and ingredient ratios to ensure you recieve nothing but a superior sausage. At approximately 90% pork meat, our sausages are quickly gaining a strong reputation.
Our Pork & Chilli home made sausage is not to be taken lightly; Made using the notorious Bhut Jolokia Chilli, more commonlgy known as the Ghost Chilli; most deffinitely one of the bad boys of the chilli world! Varying from 855,000 to a whopping 1,041,427 on the Scolville scale, the Ghost Chilli is one of the hotters peppers in the world and a one-time Guiness Book of World Records Champion.
Our fresh home made Pork & Chilli sausages are available by the lb (which is approximately 6 sausages).
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Oven (From Chilled): 190°C, gas mark 5, middle shelf.
- Place sausages on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes (until golden brown).
- Turn halfway through cooking
Grill (From Chilled): medium heat.
- Place the sausages on the grill pan and cook for 10-14 minutes (until golden brown).
- Turn every few minutes.
Top Tip: Simmer in water for 10 minutes before cooking; not only does it reduce the fat content even further (making the sausage even leaner!), water will replace that lost fast resulting in a seriously plump and juicy sausage when served.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.