Gluten Free Pork Sausage
Standard commercialised sausages tend to contain a rusk mix which unfortunately, for the gluten intolerant amongst us; can be very dangerous. Thats why at Artemis Foods, we make a special home made Gluten Free pork sausage!
Our fresh home made Gluten Free sausages are available by the lb (which is approximately 6 sausages).
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Oven (From Chilled): 190°C, gas mark 5, middle shelf.
- Place sausages on a baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes (until golden brown).
- Turn halfway through cooking
Grill (From Chilled): medium heat.
- Place the sausages on the grill pan and cook for 10-14 minutes (until golden brown).
- Turn every few minutes.
Top Tip: Simmer in water for 10 minutes before cooking; not only does it reduce the fat content even further (making the sausage even leaner!), water will replace that lost fast resulting in a seriously plump and juicy sausage when served.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.