Our Home Made Ranch Style burgers are a perfect mix of 50% brisket and 50% chuck producing a most meatiest, succulent and full of flavour burger. A very well designed burger.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Grill: medium heat
- Place burgers under grill
- Flip every 4 minutes.
- Cook until both sides are browned and the burger is cooked to the desired doneness,
- Approzimately 8 minutes total (4 minutes each side) for medium rare 6-ounce burgers
Top Tip: Home made burgers should not be over flipped.
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Freeze as soon as possible after purchase.
- Defrost thoroughly.
- Do not refreeze and use on same day once defrosted.
- Do not cook from frozen.